lěng de, tiān sè, nǐ shì fǒu duō chuān yí jiàn ne
冷的 天色 你是否多穿一件呢
The cold day, should you wear something more?
xīng xīng, zhuì luò, dài zǒu wǒ de sī niàn liú làng chéng hé
星星 坠落 带走我的思念 流浪成河
The stars fall, taking away my thoughts, flowing like a river.
yān huǒ, pào mò, shī qù huò yōng yǒu dōu yóu bù dé wǒ
烟火 泡沫 失去或拥有 都 由不得我
Fireworks, bubbles, having them or not is not up to me.
dǒu zhe, shuāng shǒu, pīn mìng wò jǐn ā, què tú láo wú gōng ā
抖著 双手 拼命握紧啊 却徒劳无功啊
Shaking, my two hands, desperately holding on, but having no results.
shēng shēng dēng huǒ, míng àn wú zhé
生生灯火 明暗无辄
Light a fire, light and dark are unable to change.
kàn zhe yū huí de shāng hén què bù néng wèi nǐ zuò shén me, wǒ hèn wǒ
看着迂回的伤痕 却不能为你做什么 我恨我
Looking at the wounds that occur again and again, yet unable to do anything for you. I hate myself.
duǒ zài yǒng yè bèi hòu, zhǎo wēi guāng de chū kǒu
躲在永夜背后 找微光的出口
Always hiding behind the endless night, looking for the light that indicates escape.
shēng shēng nǐ wǒ lí bié wú zhé
生生你我 离别无辄
Every life, you and I, unable to change whether we are together or not.
měi yí dào suì yuè de tòng, yǎn lèi zì dá zì wèn
每一道岁月的痛 眼泪自答自问
The pain of every lifetime, the tears answers all the questions.
yǎn qián shì, yǒng zhòu de diān pō
眼前是 永昼的颠坡
Before my eyes, the up and downs of an eternal day.
lěng de, liǎn sè, shì zhèng míng zì jǐ jiān qiáng le
冷的 脸色 是证明自己坚强了
The cold expression proves the courage of the self.
dāng wǒ, jì mò, mò niàn zhè shì jiè bú huì diū xià wǒ
当我 寂寞 默念这世界不会 丢下我
When I am lonely, hoping that the world will not leave me behind.
tài duō, tài duō, yí hàn de hòu huǐ de zǒng shì zài shī qù le yǐ hòu
太多 太多 遗憾的后悔的 总是在失去了以后
Too many, too many unfortunate regrets, only after we lose it.
ō wéi shén me, ài yuè shēn yuè cuì ruò
噢 为什么 爱 越深越脆弱
Oh, why is it that the more we love the more fragile it becomes?
shēng shēng dēng huǒ, míng àn wú zhé
生生灯火 明暗无辄
Light a fire, light and dark are unable to change.
kàn zhe yū huí de shāng hén, què bù néng wèi nǐ zuò shén me, wǒ hèn wǒ
看着迂回的伤痕 却不能为你做什么 我恨我
Looking at the wounds that occur again and again, yet unable to do anything for you. I hate myself.
duǒ zài yǒng yè bèi hòu, zhǎo wēi guāng de chū kǒu
躲在永夜背后 找微光的出口
Always hiding behind the endless night, looking for the light that indicates escape.
shēng shēng lí bié xī xī bú bà xiū
生生离别 息息不罢休
The goodbyes of every life, still not giving up.
nǐ yòng shí jiān gào sù wǒ, zài mí lù de shí hòu
你用时间告诉我 在迷路的时候
You use time to tell me, when I’m lost,
yǒu nǐ ài wǒ, yǒng yè yě shì yǒng zhòu
有你爱我 永夜也是永昼
As long as you love me, the endless night is also an eternal day.
yuán liàng wǒ, péi zhe wǒ, dāng wǒ, kùn zài shā mò kě wàng lǜ zhōu
原谅我 陪着我 当我 困在沙漠渴望绿洲
Forgive me, be with me, when I’m stuck in the desert craving the green earth.
huì hǎo de, huì guò de, kàn wǒ, ké, yòng lì ké chū le xīn tòng
会好的 会过的 看我 咳 用力咳出了心痛
It’ll be fine. It’ll pass. Look at me, cough, cough out the pain in my heart.
shēng shēng bù xī nǐ hé wǒ, dǎo shǔ yū huí de shāng hén qīng qīng hēng zhe xǐ nù āi lè
生生不息你和我 倒数迂回的伤痕 轻轻哼著喜怒哀乐
Every life you and I, count the wounds of the past, softly humming the joy and sadness.
děng děng wǒ, zài yǒng yè de hán dōng, qiān zhe nǐ de shuāng shǒu
等等我 在永夜的寒冬 牵着你的双手
Wait for me, in the winter of the endless night, holding your hand.
shēng shēng, shéi bú huì zài diū xià wǒ
生生 谁不会再丢下我
Every life, someone who will not leave me behind.
zài mí lù de shí hòu, wǒ jì dé huì zhǎo dào de
在迷路的时候 我记得 会找到的
When I’m lost, I will remember and find
zài yǒng yè de bèi hòu, yōng bào shāng kǒu yǒng héng de chū kǒu
在永夜的背后 拥抱伤口 永恒的出口
Behind the endless night, embrace the wounds, escape from forever.
You can purchase their music thru or Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate and an Apple Partner, we earn from qualifying purchases